This year we will be running our flu clinics differently. We are working hard to balance the need to provide as many flu vaccinations as possible while maintaining the safety of patients and staff.
Our aim is to make appointments available as soon as possible.
We aim to have patients in the Practice for the shortest time possible therefore chairs will not be available. A socially distanced queueing system will be in operation and toilets will not be available.
All flu vaccinations must be pre-booked. Your appointment will be with a named clinician but your vaccination will be given by the first available member of our flu team.
Our first flu clinic is on Saturday 3rd October (Over 65s only). More clinics will be added in due course.
Different vaccines are given to different age groups (children, under 65s and over 65s). We receive delivery of the vaccines at different times so please note that not all clinics are available to all age groups.
Attending your vaccination appointment
As with all appointments at the Practice, please observe the following in order to minimise the chances of Coronavirus transmission:
- If you, or someone you have been in close contact with, have had symptoms of Coronavirus in the 2 weeks prior to your appointment, do not attend.
- Please contact the Practice via our website or by telephone to reschedule your appointment.
- Arrive at the time of your appointment. You will be asked to wait outside if you arrive early.
- Bring a face covering. The clinician may not see you if you do not have a face covering.
- Come alone. If you do need assistance, bring only one other person. Children should be accompanied by only one parent or guardian.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available on entry and exit from the building.