Please do not attend the surgery before your appointment time. You will not be allowed entry to the surgery before this time and we are trying to keep the outside area as clear as possible
- There is only one entrance to the building and this is located from the car park at the rear of the building.
- You must wear a mask or face covering whilst you are waiting outside and inside the building.
- Once you have rung the bell and spoken to a Receptionist, please move away from the door (behind the 2 meter sign) to allow others to ring the bell or exit the building.
- Please wait 2 meters apart from others outside the entrance until you are called in.
- Come alone to your appointment, unless there is a valid reason for someone to support you during your appointment.
- On entering the building there is a hand sanitizer on the wall to the right. Please use this before your appointment and on leaving the building.
- Please dispose of any paper masks in a responsible way.
Thank you for helping us to protect both our vulnerable patients and our healthcare team.